Monday, October 4, 2010

Stage 3 - St. Charles, Illinois - 2,134 miles

THE CONDIMENT MAP


Today's total route is brought to you by an actual condiment - I have included the packet as proof.
Finally, a practical use for dairy creamer.

OK - here's the thing. It's 11pm right now, and we get up at 7am tomorrow for a 16 hour push to Ottawa (not including potty breaks) - so I don't think I've got it in me to do a blog proper.

I really should have thought this through...

That said, I'll leave you with some shots from today to keep you happy, and then when I get home, I'll finish off the blog and make it all shiny. I'll even get Guido's blog up and running.

Sorry for the delay.

sunrise in Nebraska

fuel

more fuel

dutch trucker

sunset on the Mississippi

Cheerio!

N

3 comments:

  1. pip pip!!

    Safe travels tomorrow, boyos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is some of the best shots I've ever seen you take. You sure are making good time and distance. Careful Nob, pushing the drive is a path to the Dork side of insanity...LOL

    ReplyDelete